The benefits of an Exotic Wood Deck installation!
Discover the benefits of Exotic Wood Decking from Mahalo Wood and see why contractors, architects, and homeowners love the real, natural look of our exotic woods over composite decking material. With its low maintenance qualities and decades-long lifespan, you can build your next deck knowing you’ve chosen genuine hardwood that is proven to withstand anything you or Mother Nature throws at it.
Exotic Wood Decking Advantages
You will have an eye-catching array of natural colors and patterns on your decking, with ultra low maintenance matched with a lifetime durability that exceeds cedar, pine, redwood and any kind of synthetic decking. Also, the Exotic Hardwood has excellent performance of extreme climate variations, and it has a natural, chemical-free resistance to mold, decay and termites.
Isn’t Exotic Wood Expensive?
No! Mahalo Wood offers to Aventura residents a solution that is less expensive than PVC, cap-stock & composite decking, leaving you free of problems like peeling, excess mold spots, etc, reducing dramatically the costs of your decking in the long run.
Here are some of the exotic woods we have available:
– Ipe: An extremely dense, tight grained wood. Boards display a deep rich brown with some pieces displaying red and amber hues.
– Cumaru: Color variation includes honey to reddish brown with dark grain accents throughout the wood.
– Tigerwood: Light golden brown to brown with irregular black and brown streaks.
– Massaranduba: Velvet red to dark reddish brown with straight grain and a fine texture.
*One side of the surface is anti-slip and the opposite surface is smooth for a more traditional look.
– Garapa: A fine-grained hardwood that has light yellow to warm golden hues.
Trackback from your site.