Exotic Wood Decking Installation in Hillsboro Beach
Discover the benefits of Exotic Wood Decking from Mahalo Wood and see why contractors, architects, and homeowners love the real, natural look of our exotic woods over composite decking material. Exotic wood requires very low maintenance and can last for many decades, so you can build your next deck in Hillsboro Beach knowing you’ve chosen genuine exotic hardwood that is proven to withstand pretty much anyone or anything.
Mahalo Wood carries a number of products made of exotic woods that can be used on any Hillsboro Beach Wood Decking Installation. Our options will allow you to pick the exact color, look and feel for your next Hillsboro Beach wood decking project.
Here are some of the exotic woods we have available:
– Ipe: An extremely dense, tight grained wood. Boards display a deep rich brown with some pieces displaying red and amber hues.
– Cumaru: Color variation includes honey to reddish brown with dark grain accents throughout the wood.
– Tigerwood: Light golden brown to brown with irregular black and brown streaks.
– Massaranduba: Velvet red to dark reddish brown with straight grain and a fine texture. One side of the surface is anti-slip and the opposite surface is smooth for a more traditional look.
– Garapa: A fine-grained hardwood that has light yellow to warm golden hues.
The Advantages of Exotic Wood Decking
You will have an eye-catching array of natural colors and patters on your decking, with ultra low maintenance matched with a lifetime durability that exceeds cedar, pine, redwood and any kind of synthetic decking. Also, the Exotic Hardwood has excellent performance of extreme climate variations, and it has a natural, chemical-free resistance to mold, decay and termites. And finally, of course, like all of Mahalo Wood’s products, it is sustainably harvested, preserving the natural woods of our planet.
Isn’t Exotic Wood Expensive?
No! Mahalo Wood offers to Hillsboro Beach residents a solution that is less expensive than PVC, capstock & composite decking, leaving you free of problems like peeling, excess mold spots, etc, reducing dramatically the costs of your decking in the long run.
Dear Homeowner: Mahalo Wood Will Provide You With 100% Free Estimates in Hillsboro Beach!
Get in touch today! It does not cost anything for you to have one of our specialists to go to your Hillsboro Beach home or business and give you a comprehensive estimate on what can be done and how much it will cost to have your project done! Use the form on this page, or give us a call! Again, this part of the process is 100% free, so you can have the peace of mind of knowing that it will cost you absolutely nothing to talk to Mahalo Wood about having your wood project done. You only pay us, if you decide to hire us.